PPSEAWA Taiwan has made arrangements for additional services beyond the conference registration fee.
National Palace Museum
PPSEAWA Taiwan has tickets for a Complimentary Tour of the National Palace Museum on 23 June. Please register for your free museum pass by March 31.
There are optional one-day tours on 27 June, following the end of the conference.
- Please choose tour A or B
- NT$ 1,500 per person (approximately US $50)
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended for all tours. For any outdoor tours, we recommend that participants bring umbrella, sun protection cream, sunhat, and sunglasses.
Optional companion meal plans
You can purchase meals for traveling companions who are not registered as PPSEAWA delegates to attend our evening banquets.
- 6/23 Welcome Dinner (NT$ 1,500)
- 6/25 Cultural Night Dinner (NT$ 1,500)
- 6/26 Farewell Dinner (NT$ 1,500)
PPSEAWA Taiwan contracted with Willy Event Consultants to make these additional arrangements, so the link for these bookings is secure for credit card payment. The passport number or ROC ID is necessary for insurance purposes by the tour bus company.
- Please use the following link to register for the free tour of the Museum on June 23 and/or to purchase an optional post-conference tour A or B on June 27. Have your passport number and credit card ready before going online.
- Since we are first-time users, you will need to create an account.
- Click the left side "first-time user”.
- Then select Country of Residence, scroll down to find your country.
- Now you can fill in your personal information. You can add "accompanying person” here if you would like additional tickets for a traveling companion.
- Complete the payment by credit card.
- After signing up a new account, system will automatically send an confirm signup email into your registered email address. Print this for your records.
The deadline to register for tours and additional meals is March 31, 2019.
Need help? Step by step Registration Guide