I contribute to peace when...
- I strive to express the best of myself in my contacts with others
- I use my intelligence and abilities to serve good
- I feel compassion toward all who suffer
- I see all people as my brethren regardless of race, culture or religion
- I rejoice over the happiness of others and pray for their well-being
- I listen with tolerance to opinions that differ from mine or even oppose them
- I resort to dialogue rather than to force to settle any conflict
- I respect nature and preserve it for generations to come
- I don not seek to impose my conception of God upon others
- I make Peace the foundation of my ideals and philosophy.
More about the Peace Initiative