URGENT REMINDER to all PPSEAWA member associations. Women making a difference through PEACE PROSE, POETRY, PICTURES and PLATTERS for PEACE Change of date for sending contributions. Your contributions are needed NOW! Please send by 30th September
PPSEAWA is very fortunate that Katya Shmelkova, an undergraduate student in her last year of a design degree at the University of New South Wales has requested that she might use the proposed PPSEAWA book Poetry, Prose, Pictures and Platters for Peace as her final project for her degree.
- Katya and I have decided to incorporate some of your original Poetry, Prose and Pictures with your recipes and ask you to send items for inclusion in the book. (We will be making, photographing and trying all the recipes before printing).
- We would also like an original short thought about peace from a woman from each national member association.
- We would like to include each national member association’s logo and request that you fax, post or e-mail in black and white to the address below.
- PPSEAWA members, friends of PPSEAWA,school children, young people, adults. Your original peace thoughts are important whether in poetry, prose, paintings, drawings, photos or any other form. These may be included in the PPSEAWA book or in a static display at the 2007 PPSEAWA International Conference - Auckland - New Zealand.
- In order to conform to the University of NSW’s ethics committee Katya has requested that contributions be accompanied with a signed note giving permission to publish from the contributor.
Please send all contributions for the book by 30th September 2006 to
Mary Cabrera, Conference Program Convenor & PPSEAWA Peace Ambassador, 5 Boyd Street, Turramurra 2074, NSW AUSTRALIA. Fax: +61 2 9449 6326 e-mail: amcabrera [at] bigpond.com (amcabrera[at]bigpond[dot]com) or Katya Shmelkova e-mail: shmelkova [at] mail.ru (shmelkova[at]mail[dot]ru)
It is planned that these books be available for sale at the 23rd International Conference of PPSEAWA in Auckland, NZ March 2007. Profits from sales will be donated to the disaster fund of PPSEAWA International to be used in times of need.
Conference Program Convenor 23rd International Conference of PPSEAWA & PPSEAWA Peace Ambassador - PPSEAWA International Council.