The San Francisco-Bay Area Chapter has set the following goals for the current year
- We participate in E-Scrip, which results in a modest amount of funds for out group each year.
- We participate in the PPSEAWA Scholarship Program. This year we donated $150 to this program, and we intend to donate in subsequent years.
- We continue to pay $275 per year to support our Tibetan student through the Kham Aid Foundation.
- We will support a deaf student in India at a cost of $120 per year.
- We donated $150 to First Place Fund for Youth to assist young people leaving foster care.
- We are seeking out local homeless shelters to support. We prefer shelters that assist women with children.
- We continue to seek out other organizations to support.
- We aim to have fun at our monthly meetings, feasting on the scrumptious concoctions of our members and indulging in general merriment and good fellowship with our PPSEAWA sisters.