The PPSEAWA Young Woman’s Fund (YWF) was established in the summer of 2007 through seed donations from dedicated members of PPSEAWA Hawaii and a Special Fund balance contribution by PPSEAWA USA. Its purpose is to enable PPSEAWA to give financial support to inspiring young women who are willing to carry its mission and work into the future, by contributing to PPSEAWA’s regional activities through innovative ideas and personal leadership.
YWF Grant Awards range between USD$200 - USD$1,000. The grant award will be paid to the PPSEAWA Treasurer in the host country of the YWF recipient, for her discretionary use in her proposed project.
- Any woman between the ages of 18 and 34 years, who is a PPSEAWA member.
- The project must benefit women and girls within PPSEAWA’s specific region.
- Applications must include a brief recommendation or letter of support by the applicant’s PPSEAWA NMO President (pdf file less than 100 mb)
Responsibility of the recipient:
- Timely submission of the application including budget and NMO President’s letter of support
- Management of grant funding with the PPSEAWA Treasurer in your country
- Report back to international Council within six months on the benefits and progress resulting from the assistance you received from the Young Women’s Fund.
YWF Grant Application period opens on 14 January 2023 and will be closed on 28 February 2023. Applicants who are selected for grants will be notified by mid-March 2023.