Formed in Bangkok in 1959, with Princess Wan Waithayakornas the first President.
PPSEAWA Thailand (PPSEAWAT) hosted the 18th International Conference in Bangkok in 1990. Thailand also hosted the Midterm Council Meeting in Bangkok in 2017.
Two members of PPSEAWA Thailand have served as the International President, Sumalee Chartikavanij, 1988-1994, and Mondhiya Bhangshba, 2019 - present.
PPSEAWAT has the distinction of being granted special consultative status to the United Nations in 2000.
- President's Holiday Greetings,
- PPSEAWA's President's Peace Message,
- PPSEAWA President's Holiday Greetings,
- PPSEAWA President's Peace Day Message 2021,
- Asia-Pacific policymakers call for ‘whole-of-society’ response to build back better from crises in the region,
- Report of 77th Session of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP),
- International Women's Day Message 2021,
- COVID-19 Relief Efforts by PPSEAWA Thailand,
- PPSEAWA Thailand Commemorates Peace Day and UN's 75th Anniversary in 2020,
- PPSEAWA Thailand's Projects to Improve the Health of Vulnerable Women,
- PPSEAWA Thailand Hosts an Online Safety Workshop for Disabled Youth,
- Report of the 76th Session of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and The Pacific (Bangkok),
- PPSEAWA Thailand Celebrates Peace Day 2019,
- PPSEAWA Thailand Brings Learning Essentials to a Childcare Center,
- Summary Report of the 75th Session of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific,